Learn with this informative video how to put new strings on an electric guitar. The best kind of strings to put on an electric guitar are Ernie Ball Coated Slinky strings. The first thing you want to do is release the tension in the string. You do this by loosening up the tuning knobs on the top of the guitar. The string will then be loose and will release all the way to the bottom bridge. Next all you have to do is push the string towards the guitar and it will push through out the back side of the guitar. To place a new string in it's place, you push it through the back of the guitar right through the hole where your first string fell out. Then pull it all the way up to the head of the guitar and wrap it around the knobs. Twist around until you feel the tension. Then tune your guitar and you are set to play!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades