In this tutorial, we learn how to play "Rock n' Roll" by Led Zeppelin on electric guitar. First, you will start out by learning the different chords of the song. These include: E, B, G, D, A, and E; although they will be played higher and lower throughout the song. As you continue to play, learn where the breaks of the song are at and where they change to higher and lower. Once you get through the first part of the song, continue to play until you reach the chorus and the last few verses of the song. When you are done, perfect the song and add in the lyrics, then share with friends and family!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades