In this how-to video, you will learn how to change your guitar strings. This is essential in learning how to maintain your guitar. Make sure you roll up your used guitar strings and throw them away in the trash. Unwrap the new strings. The string bag should have a label of what string it is. Put the correct string through the end of the hole in the back of the guitar. It should come out the other side. Pull it through and make sure the end of the string with the ball stops the string from going all the way through the hole. Now slide the end of the string through the tuner hole. If there is a string tree for that string, put it under that. Now, pull the end of the string around the opposite way of where it would turn when tuning. Pull it so that it goes under the string before the tuner hole and pull up so that it catches. Now, start tuning the string. Stretch it out a little before doing an exact tuning. This video shows you the basic steps in order to restring a guitar.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades