Using a Strat guitar since it has a basic type of string system, this demonstrator shows how to properly adjust the string height of a guitar. In order to do this, one must use an Allen wrench screw or a screwdriver for each saddle, a flathead screwdriver, and a 64th ruler. The viewer is given an example of a height that could be used for a solo guitar. It is important to measure the distance you want correctly by measuring from the top of the fret, not the fretboard to the string. This video allows the viewer to witness a broken down version on how to easily change the string height on a guitar though it does take some practice in order to get used to it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades