Step by step tutorial video on adjusting the neck of your guitar. First you need to remove the truss rod cover to gain access to the truss rod. Make sure you have the correct Allen key when adjusting your truss rod. If your guitar came with it's own Allen key make sure you use that one. Put a capo on the first fret. To increase the tension on the truss rod turn the Allen key to the right. To decrease the tension turn it to the left. Always check the gap between the frets and the strings.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades