Marty Schwartz demonstrates a guitar trick--how to make your electric guitar sound like a light saber from Star Wars. First, he turns his volume knob all the way down. Then, he plucks the string, keeping the front side of the guitar facing away from the camera. Then, after he plucks the string, he turns the volume knob up as he waves the neck of the guitar in his hand like a light saber. The volume knob is turned down as the guitar swings to the side, and turned back up as it nears the listener. The vibrations from the string, amplified by the volume knob, gives the impression that the listener is actually hearing a light saber.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades