In this video, we learn how to adjust the spring tension on a Tremolo. First, find the strings in the back that are parallel to the body of the guitar. Then, unlock the nut and set the fine tuners so you have maximum range of adjustment. Start to twist the tuners at the bottom of the guitar until the tension on the strings is enough for you to play correctly. Then, go to the back of the guitar and adjust the crimp screws that are along it. When finished with tightening your guitar, test it out to make sure it's playing correctly, then tweak if needed and you're finished.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades