This is a great instructional video on how to play thunderstruck by AC/DC on electric guitar. Thunderstruck is played mainly on B string. It is the second string as you may be aware of. First you should start with 12th fret and hit that note. Then move to 10th fret and 9th fret. Then go back to 10fret and back to 9th fret. Then you have to go 7 and then again 9 and then 5. Now go to 7th fret and then to 4 and 5. Then to 4 and 5 and again 4 and 5 and finally to 4. You can write down on these notes on paper and practice.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades