This video shows you how to play "Crazy Train" by Ozzy Osbourne on the electric guitar. The first step is to strum the second fret of the low E chord twice. Then move your ring finger to the fourth fret of the A string. Go back to the second fret of the low E. Strum that twice. Then place your pinky on the fifth fret of the A string. Then you go back to putting your pointer finger on the second fret of the low E string. Then the fourth fret of the A string. Then the second fret of low E string. The second verse is the second fret of the A string, followed by the fifth, fourth and fifth fret on the A string. Then hit the second fret of the low E again. Then play them all together.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades