In this video, we learn how to play electric guitar for beginners. First, you need to become familiar with the guitar. The body, the frat board, the head, the nuts, and the strings. Learn what all the parts of the guitar are called and exactly what they do in relation to the guitar. When starting to play, you will need to learn the different strings and how they sound. The E, B, G, D, A, and E strings all have different noises to them depending on how tight and tuned they are. If you have never played before, it will take some time to get used to these, but it can be done!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades