In this video we learn how to play "One" by Metallica on electric guitar. Start out with the beginning of the song. You will take the first finger on the second fret of the A string and your ring finger on the fourth fret of the E string. Play back and forth going between the different strings and then take your ring finger off and open up the string. As you continue to play you will begin to form the song. Go from the beginning to the middle and the end. Make sure to add in the chorus and add in all pauses and stops to the song as well. Have fun playing this Metallica song and practice to make it perfect.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades