In this tutorial, we learn how to play the blues with an electric guitar for beginners. Blues is a great gateway into learning more types of progressions of music. To start, you will need to have your favorite guitar and a basic knowledge of music. Next, you will need to learn where the six strings are going from top to bottom. The highest one is the first, then so on from there. Fir the first finger on the third fret, then play the A note. After this, place your third finger on the fret next to this and play the A and B notes. Continue to do this, going slowly so you get used to how to play, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades