This is an old time blues great by Mississippi Fred McDowell. So pick up your blues guitar and join along in recreating this classic. Watch this video to see how to play "You've Got to Move" by Fred McDowell.
This song is play in the style of its author using an Open D tuning (D A D F# A D). This popular blues song has been covered by many great artists, such as the Rolling Stones and Aerosmith.
Kevin Duggan's "Masters of Delta Blues Guitar" series is devoted to giving you free guitar lessons for blues songs from the greats.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades