A key element to making any guitar player, whether lead or rhythm, a great player is having good muscle memory and plenty of dexterity and strength in both your left hand and right hand. For those just getting started, or for those who have been playing for a while but are still having a hard time pulling off bends or holding down chords and barre chords, it's crucial to exercise your hands and build that dexterity and strength. In this fantastic video you will learn various exercises to help you build your finger strength and dexterity to get you closer to being able to improvise and play without much forethought.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades