The truss rod is a big metal bar that goes through the whole neck on your guitar and is used to control the amount of arch that the neck of your instrument gets. You will want the neck to be essentially straight, with a tiny bit of curve. Lots of things can cause your wood to arc..weather, storage, age.. and the truss rod is used to fix this and keep the neck straight allowing you to play your piece properly. All guitars come with a truss rod and they are easy to adjust if need be. This tutorial will take you through all of the steps you need to adjust your truss rod and keep your guitar straight. The video also covers how to test your neck and see if it needs to be adjusted.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades