In this video, we learn how to play blues guitar: A major and A minor licks. Start by turning on your metronome and playing various A minor and A major chord licks and phrases. Play in pentatonic as you are doing the different licks so you can hear a difference between how the different chords sound. Continue to go back and forth between these, learning how to do different phrases while you are playing. This can help make your blues songs sound even better than before, adding a unique flair. Practice these with the correct counts and you will have it down in no time!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades