In Part 1 of this electric guitar video lesson, brought to you by GuitarJamz, host Marty Schwarz will teach you how to play "Sir Duke" by Stevie Wonder. As you follow along with him, he teaches you the intro of the song, breaking it down slowly so that you can follow along with him. Then he moves on to the progression of the chords used in the song, breaking down each part of the song, teaching you the chords and explaining the strum pattern and picking of the guitar riffs. You will learn the B major barre, G# minor, G major 7, Gb7, F7, E9, B major, F minor 7, E major 7, C# minor 7, and F#9 chords, which are also illustrated in a tablature type notation on screen as he plays.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades