This is a video guitar lesson brought to you by andrewwasson.com, and is Part 1 in the series "Harmonized Moveable Chord Shapes". This video lesson covers how to study chords on the guitar neck, and how to practice playing harmonized scales using both triad and seventh chord qualities. The idea taught here works well, because the harmonized major scale gives you most of the popular chords in today's music. These include: the Major Triad & Major Seventh, the Minor Triad & Minor Seventh, the Diminished Triad & Minor Seven Flat-Five, and the Dominant Seventh chords. With a solid grasp of these chord types you can learn to play many of the most popular songs in today's contemporary music. To develop these chord types using this practice method, you will need to learn and understand the harmony of the major scale.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades