They always did say, "simple music is the hardest to play, and Blues is simple music." Playing the Blues requires a specific touch that takes practice as well as a great compilation of licks! In this video you will learn how to play a signature Freddie King lick (ripped off by Eric Clapton, Stevie and other great guitar players, because that's what we do) over the IV chord of the progression (the fourth chord in the scale of the key). The faster you get with it, start to add trills, quick hammer ons and pull offs to add an extra flair to the lick!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades