Do you like the sounds a whale makes? Would you like to make your guitar sing like a whale? Gary Schutt will show you how. You will need a good delay, with a half and half mix. The sweat back time is approximately every second with a long fade off. You want the distortion to be minimal, with the gain set at two. Hit the harmonic, bring the bar down and the volume up, and then play with the sound. It's your choice whether to go down and come up, or go up and then come down. Gary starts with a 12 fret G, then 12 fret A. He demonstrates various options.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades