In this video, we learn how to play the "Beat It" electric guitar solo. You will want to focus on harmonics when you are playing this so it sounds just like the original song. Start out by playing the intro to the song, paying attention to where the highs and the lows of the song are at. Also play the different riffs and then play onto the first verse. After this, play the rest of the verses and incorporate the chorus in between. Once you finish with the song, you can add in lyrics to it and perfect the parts you're not sure on.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades