This explains how to use two-note chords when playing rhythm guitar. A step by step video tutorial that will show you how to mix two note melodic ideas with double stops and throwing in a single note melody. Andrew Wasson from Creative Guitar Studio put together a melodic phrase and a minus one track that will be available to download from his site. Andrew goes over all the techniques you need to help you learn this phrase and teaches them to you with simple instructions. These double stop and melodic statements are great for rhythm guitar players in a band who want something a little more interesting than playing the same notes the 2nd guitar player plays.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades