Even though this video is for guitar, learning how to improve your internal clock to feel tempos and measures is important for ALL instruments. If you can't sync up with a metrenome you can't sync up with the drums, and quite frankly no one will want to play with you at that point. But don't worry, if you're having trouble with your timing and are looking for a way to help improve your internal clock, Pathik Desai from Musician's Institute, has a great lesson in store for you! You'll learn some exercises that you can do to help improve your timing and internal clock.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades