In this video a question is asked by a viewer. What is perfect pitch and what is relative pitch? Perfect pitch is something that is developed at a young age and comes easily. When a note or tone is made, the person listening can tell what specific note is being played. Relative pitch is being able to hear the difference from one note to the next note. The next step is how to develop your ear for relative pitch. In a 'G' major scale, listen to the intervals between each note. Certain common songs can be associated with each interval to help you remember. After you work the major scale, move on to the minor scale.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades