This is a step-by-step video tutorial on how to keep up your guitar maintenance by tightening your cable input jack, a very simple but extremely important maintenance routine for your guitar. If you let the cable input jack loosen, it could end up costing you quite a bit for repair. First, you are going to need a 1/2" socket and a Phillips head screwdriver. You will need to unscrew the cable input jack. Next, use the 1/2" socket to tighten the nut on your input jack. Then screw the cable input jack back in...it's that simple!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades