This is a video tutorial on how to study and practice triad chord construction. The video starts off with explanations on consonant sound which is a stable and relaxing sound like any major or minor chord. The other type of sound is the unstable kind of sound. There are 4 kinds of triad chords: major, minor, augmented and diminished. To construct a major triad, you take the 1st note, 3rd note and the 5th note from a major scale. For example, if we take a C major chord, then we use the C, E and G notes to construct the triad. Follow the video to learn how to convert triad chords from major to minor and so on.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades