1. This video tutorial in Music & Instruments category will show you how to replace or install a new pickup in a Telecaster guitar. First you need to remove the strings so that you can take the bridge plate off. Pull the strings out from the back of the guitar. Take a calipers and measure the distance from the back plate to the front of the bridge and note down the readings. Then remove the four screws from the bridge plate and unscrew the telecaster panel. The pick up wire is connected between the bridge late and the telecaster panel. Remove the pick up from both ends and replace it with a new one and then screw back everything and you are done!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades