Learn how to play the Delta Blues with this great guitar lesson. You'll see how to play the blues song "Walking Blues", two different versions, in the style of both Muddy Waters and Son House.
"Walking Blues" is credited to Son House, who recorded the song for Paramount in 1930. He is also credited with teaching the song to Robert Johnson.
Muddy Waters' arrangement of "Walking Blues" was used by Eric Clapton. Muddy Waters, at the age of 17, created this version.
Download the PDF.
Kevin Duggan's "Masters of Delta Blues Guitar" series is devoted to giving you free guitar lessons for blues songs from the greats.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades