In this tutorial, we learn how to play super fast runs on an electric guitar. You will be playing the notes at the very tip of the pick, going up and down as fast as you can. First, do the notes E, B, G, D, A, and E while on the third, sixth, ninth, fifteenth, eighteenth, and twenty-first frets. Next, play the E, B, and G notes on the third fret while hammering on the sixth string a couple of times. Continue to practice these, hearing the difference between each of the different chords. When finished, incorporate these into songs and enjoy playing fast runs!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades