In this video, we learn how to play blues guitar: a sliding 9th chord. First, play a G9 chord, where you will here all of the chords around it as you play. You can slide this chord around one or two frets to hear different sounds come from it. It's a great vehicle to slide up and down. You can also use the fifth string to go up and down, which will create a more funky sound while playing. Use the four and five chords for the most interesting sounds. You can also put the fifth in the bass to make it heavier and have more drama as well!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades