In this video, we learn how to play "Mud Football" by Jack Johnson on electric guitar. Start off with a G chord and fade into the rest of the rhythm. You will play downward, then mute the chords as you go back up. At the end, it will be a really quick play with the hands on the strings. As you finish this, go into the chorus, then start to play out the rest of the verses. You will keep the same rhythm throughout the entire song. You can add in the lyrics as you become more comfortable with playing, then finish up the song!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades