In this video, we learn how to play the main themes from "Lord of the Rings". The first strings will be E, B, G, D, A, and E. Play this riff going from high to low as you play each one. Start out slow so you can better hear how each of the chords sounds as you play. The next riff will be: E, B, G, D, A, and E. Play this slowly as well, then play the first along with it, making sure to change the height in the chords to hear the difference between the first and second chord. Continue playing each riff until you reach the last, then you will have completed this song!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades