In this tutorial, we learn how to play the heavy metal scale. You will start out with the E, B, G, D, A, and E chords on the 5,7, and 8 strings. These will make the heavy metal sound and be fit to the scale. There are different ways you can play this, using small riffs. You can play the strings differently as you go, changing up the order that you put them in. Continue to practice with the scale to better understand how it works. Once you do this, you will be able to better play the heavy metal scale and have a great time!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades