In this two part lesson we'll discuss the differences between open chords and barre chords, then introduce the 4 main primary barre chords. I'll give a few tips on how you might position your hand to play the barre chords cleanly, and explain how each barre chord pattern relates to the guitar neck to produce a chord in all 12 keys. With these 4 patterns and some practice you should be able to play 48 chords. I'll suggest a couple of practice routines and give you a quick demo using "Light My Fire" and "Gloria" as examples.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades