Check out this instructional electric guitar video that teaches you about the slap and pop technique and puts it into some chordal work. The slap and pop techniques are commonly used with pull-offs and hammer-ons with the fretting (left) hand, to further increase the rate at which notes may be played. This is Season 3, Episode 35 of Dave Weiner's Riff of the Week series called "Slap & Pop Evolved with Chords." Dave Weiner is a Favored Nations recording artist, a G.I.T. graduate, and has been playing in Steve Vai's band since 1999. With this lesson and a bit of practice, improve your guitar playing skills by learning the slap and pop techniques in relation to chords on the electric guitar.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades