If you're just getting started with Jazz, the most basic chord progression, and most popular, is the II V I progression (the two chord, the five chord, and the one chord of the progression). Improvising over it can be as easy as merely using the major scale of the key you're in, all the way to adding altered and chromatic notes to really give it that Jazzy sound. In this video you will get a basic idea of the different licks and runs you can perform over a II V I progression with just using the C Major scale.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades