In this how-to video, you will learn how to hold your pick in different ways for certain styles of guitar playing. You must have a pick and guitar. Hold the pick between your index finger and thumb. Feel free to modify the way to hold it so that you are comfortable with it. For strumming, keep your picking hand loose. This will allow you to comfortable strum up and down. For picking chords, relax your picking hand and allow the pick to be slightly more perpendicular when picking. For shredding, the pick should be perpendicular to the strings. Choking up on the pick allows you to pull off harmonics. This video offers great tips on how to use your pick.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades