In this how to video, you will learn to use the pentatonic scale and bend notes. First, you must remember that your bend must reach another note in the scale. When bending, you are bring the fret to your finger rather than sliding up to it. You must use your ear to make sure it is in tuned. The blues note, or half step, only sounds good when it is going to another note. You can bend the half step as long as it resolves to another note in the scale. You can also do the whole step bend. This can be a resolution within itself. When bending, the ring finger is very useful. You can also use your pinky as well. When your finger is on the root, you can go a whole step higher into a minor third bend. You now know how to bend notes in the pentatonic scale.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades