Soloing is something that every guitar player should learn. Being able to solo on command is crucial to being a great professional musician period! If you know all five of your patterns and are still just playing in the box patterns without much movement, then this video will help break you out of your cage! Dave Hill, a teacher at Musician's Institute, goes into great detail showing you how to use a technique called "Shape Shifting" by moving your lines through each of the patterns on the neck to create a wide range of movement on the fret board.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades